Need ideas to cover the new national curriculum for Primary Science?
Bespoke workshops to give your school advice and support on delivering and embedding the new Science curriculum across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. From the author of Switched on Science and Reach Out CPD.
It will include aspects of:
- Implementation of the new national curriculum for science
- Guidance on covering some of the new areas
- Activities to use in the classroom
- Ideas for integrating technology
- Opportunity to raise concerns and queries related to the new curriculum
- Cross Curricular Science Ideas
- Outdoor Science
- Working Scientifically – going beyond the Fair Test
Session can focus on particular topic areas, or be a more general overview of the whole curriculum.
Quotes from past courses
“Very engaging content and lots of useful resources and apps etc.”
“Found the whole session useful – particularly the range of activities to carry out outside across science”
“Really useful practical tools for the classroom”
Danny is an independent trainer and consultant. He is a former science (biology) teacher and now delivers ICT and science training to teachers all over the UK as well as overseas.
He is a PGCE Science lecturer for Billericay Educational Consortium on their Primary SCITT teacher training course, and also delivers science and ICT sessions on several other PGCE and B Ed courses at both primary and secondary level.